Thursday, December 25, 2008

Love is like a drug - it can make you high but it can also kill you

Love is all around...no not that sappy Wet Wet Wet cover! Why the weird title you ask?

1) My younger brother recently got engaged (gratz!)
2) The day I get back on MSN, my JC friend invited me to her wedding!
3) Fresh back into Facebook one of my friend announces his split with his girlfriend!
4) Another Facebook friend vented her frustrations on me about a stalker!

Seems love behaves like economic utility there's 'positive love'(lovetility) and 'negative love' (dislovetility). Too much lovelility leads to feelings of drowning and possible restraining orders while dislovetility has deterimental long run effects like resent towards other people and break-ups.

Interesting...this model shows promise and warrents more study...

No comments:

Post a Comment