Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank God for sensibility!

Just because you are atheist doesn't invalidate the beliefs of others and vice versa.

It befuddles me why some Americans are spewing over Obama's inauguration. Whatever happened to the First Amendment?

Those atheists have got better things to complain IMO e.g. why must US$1 bills have 'IN GOD WE TRUST'?

I ran into a Mormon evangelist a few days back and that encounter got me to think about Truth VS Perception. Personally I think Mormons are misguided but what is my basis for that? Is their source of the Bible wrong? What is my basis for deeming it wrong?

While my rational mind screams at me "WTF!?!?!?" when I hear golden plates, the Bible itself also warns of false prophets. So I'll believe in my perceptions and you can believe in yours. Whichever leads to the enlightening truth...time will tell.

P.S.
To those silly Americans DON'T LISTEN TO THE INAUGURATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment